Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thanksgiving and My New Book Cover

Can you believe it's already November? Like everyone else, I'm getting ready for the holidays. Thanksgiving has to be my favorite. I love the fall decorations and getting ready for the big feast. I hope you and all your loved ones have a blessed Thanksgiving.

I know the season can get hectic, but it's always nice to take a few minutes to recharge. In December, Honeysuckle Bride, my third Harlequin Heartwarming, will be released. It's part of the Business of Weddings series. To win a free book, click the link below.

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/114663-honeysuckle-bride


So, pour a cup of tea and put your feet up. Take a few minutes to escape the hectic holiday season and enjoy reading a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment