How I love this time of year! I'm one of those crazy people who loves to cook the entire Thanksgiving feast. I've been getting ready for a few days now so all I have to do Thanksgiving morning is put the turkey in the over and tie up a few loss ends.
I also came up with a list of things I'm grateful for on Thanksgiving. Do any of your traditions match up?
1. Take time to be thankful for all the blessings this year.
2. Get the turkey in the oven.
3. Can’t miss the Macy’s parade.
5. Sit at the beautifully decorated dinner table.
6. Eat. Eat. Eat.
7. Clean up not so beautiful dinner table.
9. Pumpkin pie. Or apple. Or cherry. With whipped cream.
10. Take a long walk around the neighborhood to work off turkey haze. You might see early Christmas lights.
And the most important item on the list? Enjoy!