Friday, January 4, 2013

Hello



Hi! I'm Tara Randel. I'm excited to join the world of blogging. With so many choices of material to read out there, I want to thank you for stopping by.

I have previously published five traditional romance novels for Avalon Books which were recently acquired by Amazon for Kindle. The Love Assignment is now available on Kindle. My other titles, which will be released on Kindle at a later date, are: Lasting Love, Melody of Love, This Time Love and Hidden Hearts. Also, The Lady in the Attic, is available at www.aniesmysteries.com. 

I recently signed with Harlequin to write for the Heartwarming line. I'm excited to take the themes I love to write about, love, family and small town values, to create stories I hope will touch your hearts.

Please visit my website: www.tararandel.com

Through the coming months I'll have updates on new books, visit with fellow authors and just have fun. Again, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment